As a commercial lawyer with a background in entrepreneurship, I provide legal advice that is highly relevant to modern businesses.
The skills and experience I gained from working in top-tier & boutique law firms, and numerous in-house roles in large corporations further complement my background and experience. I primarily practise commercial, IP / IT, privacy law, and litigation.
As a proponent of systems thinking, I have also designed, implemented and audited legal compliance frameworks in large organisations.
In addition, I provide consulting services to online businesses regarding their systematisation.
- Bespoke commercial, IP/IT agreements.
- Dispute resolution and litigation.
- Privacy, data breach and cyber security advice.
- ICT procurement.
- Intellectual property and information technology advice.
- Advising on international transactions.
- Commercialisation, including licensing and due diligence.
- Legal compliance and IP frameworks.
- Site blocking injunctions under the Copyright Act.
- Corporate structure advice.